The Tolven Platform
Tolven brings it all together in the open and extensible Tolven Platform that gives healthcare and life sciences professionals as well as patients the information they need at their fingertips.
Tolven’s Open Source Approach
Tolven is a highly scalable, open architecture, standards-based solution.
Whether you are developing solutions for the healthcare market, a healthcare provider, life sciences organization or researcher, the Tolven solution will help you:
- Lower your total cost of ownership
- Leverage the information and systems you already have
- Enable rapid application development
- Integrate easily with existing healthcare standards (including the most recent NHIN standards)
Broad and Flexible Information Platform
The Tolven Open Source Platform allows you to:
- Develop and deploy clinician health records across many domains — primary care to specialty care to hospital care
- Develop and deploy clinical research applications, including multi-center collaborative efforts
- Deploy Personal Health Records that allow patients to exchange information with clinicians and HIEs
- Provide real-time, ONC-compliant analytics
- Meet ONC requirements for meaningful use, enabling providers to secure ARRA incentives
The Tolven Platform
The open source Tolven Platform enables you to store, index, and semantically map all clinical information for use by Tolven and non-Tolven applications alike.
Tolven allows you to bring it all together in the open and extensible Tolven Platform.
Tolven provides healthcare and life sciences professionals - and their patients - the information they need at their fingertips.
The Tolven Analytics solution enables all data stored in the Tolven Platform to be extracted or analyzed for statistical purposes, using industry-standard technologies.
Tolven's solution comes pre-configured with some specific examples of the analytic requirements for the ONC Meaningful Use requirements, such as the percent of diabetic patients with A1C under control.
Tolven v2.1 is now available: the only open source platform that will support the ONC Meaningful Use requirements for both Eligible Providers and Hospitals.
The Tolven v2.1 open source offering can help hasten and lower the cost of compliance for healthcare providers of all sizes - from single clinician offices to large hospital chains - with a single solution.